Due to the nature of human idiocy, sometimes art can go awry, such as when you need to actually turn on your pressurepot in order to get crystal clear, void free dice. This set has many little microvoids and micro bubbles in the resin and some larger holes among them. Golden, shimmering resin plumes down into copper paint flakes.
This orange set is reminiscent of a pumpkin, left out too long far after Halloween has finished. It’s still beautiful, but nothing of what it once was.
Dishevelled Pumpkin (raw)
- Beautiful, sharp edge polyhedral dice, as a full set of 7: d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d100 and d20.
- This is a raw set, meaning they have not been tampered with after they have been pulled from the mould. The sprues and flashing have been removed, but they have not been sanded, polished or the numbers painted. Please get in touch if you would like me to finish them, or for advice how to finish them yourself.
- My logo is on the D20 face and D6 face.
- For care instructions and quality disclaimer please read Quality and Care Instructions in the Terms and Conditions Section.
- Product photographs were taken in a lightbox with studio lighting. Colours may appear different in natural light. Please get in touch if you’d like to see non studio lighting on a particular set.
- They will arrive in a stylish black postal box, with the dice nested in black shredded paper.