Electric Boogaloo crackles with powerful visual energy. Holographic cellophane highlights the small, real electrical components centred in clear resin. I'm an artist, not an electrician, so I can't tell you what they are, but there's tiny springs, doodads, doohickies wossnames and whatchacallits in here.
The numbering is painted in glow in the dark neon green. To make them glow hold them up to a light source for a few seconds and they'll light up like lightning!
Due to a flaw in this mould used on some of the dice faces there is a hairline. This is only visible on close scrutiny and doesn't detract from the overall beauty of the dice.
On the d20, there is a slight void ridge around the 1 face due to a flaw in this mould. Sanding this out would have altered the shape of the d20 and made it unrollable. This is only cosmetic and, again, is only visible upon scrutiny.
I did not consider any of these characteristics to be enough to detract from the beauty of this set and has been priced accordingly. This mould has now been retired.
- Beautiful, sharp edge polyhedral dice, as a full set of 7: d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d100 and d20.
- My logo is on the D20 face and D6 face.
- For care instructions and quality disclaimer please read Quality and Care Instructions in the Terms and Conditions Section.
- Product photographs were taken in a lightbox with studio lighting. Colours may appear different in natural light. Please get in touch if you’d like to see non studio lighting on a particular set.
- They will arrive in a stylish black postal box, with the dice nested in red shredded paper.